jump to last post 1-6 of 6 discussions (6 posts)

Can you tell me which website are a good place to publish poetry in a community

1. KimberlyLake profile image81
    KimberlyLakeposted 6 years ago

Can you tell me which website are a good place to publish poetry in a community similar to Hubpages.

2. poshcoffeeco profile image81
    poshcoffeecoposted 6 years ago

http://www.poetryvoices.com/ is a good platform for poetry and has some cool features. You can read your poem to your audience by adding video or use the in -built video to read it for you.

3. hillymillydee profile image60
    hillymillydeeposted 6 years ago

There are lots of websites to submit poems but most of them you cannot earn revenue. I don't even know one that share their revenue to poets, that's why I like hubpages better because at least if I have a good poem keyword then readers will come and read my poems and chances are there that they will click my ads or buy from Amazon or Ebay.

4. KimberlyLake profile image81
    KimberlyLakeposted 6 years ago

Thank you for your feedback I will check into that site, and consider publishing my poems on Hubpages.

5. ROBERTHEWETTSR profile image79
    ROBERTHEWETTSRposted 6 years ago

There are many webgroups dedicated to amateur poets and writers.  For poetry I can recommend 
    poetryandpublishing.com,  (Learn styles, get publishing help and more)
    poetrywithpassion.com,  Similar to the one above, and many of the same members, but offers more illustration help for publishing and great writers.
    soulasylumpoetry.com, a Canadian based site that has a Tuesday night radio show where the host reads, or invites a member to read, their poetry.  Also offers publishing.
    poetswithintegrity.org offers great writers without promotional dressing.  Great group of writers.

I won Poet of the Year on "poetrywithpassion.com" and was awarded a free book publishing contract.

All of these sites offer great support and camaraderie, take a look at them

You also have many wonderful poets here on hubpages.com.  Take a look at Nellianna;  Shazwellyn,  and others you will find among the commentators on their postings.  I will follow you and I hope you follow me and enlarge our poet community.

6. profile image54
    wim99posted 6 years ago

Will show you the way
    To write about a better day!