jump to last post 1-6 of 6 discussions (6 posts)

How do I get my own writing republished after it is marked as a duplicate?

1. Gready Frazier profile image58
    Gready Frazierposted 6 years ago

How do I get my own writing republished after it is marked as a duplicate?

I also posted material from my own blog onto hubpages.  It was flagged as a duplicate and is no longer published.  What do I do to get it republished?

2. msorensson profile image72
    msorenssonposted 6 years ago

You have to remove it from the other site and resubmit.

3. Irena Petlaca profile image60
    Irena Petlacaposted 6 years ago

Maybe this will help. Read up the FAQ section on moderated hubs  http://hubpages.com/faq/ and you would be able to correct them. I also get this address for my hubs but the problem is not the same. My hubs are marked like substandard. Blog material must be unique and you cant published anywhere else. Just the same is with hubs. Look the address I hope you will find something. Good luck!

4. MMAgearmaster profile image59
    MMAgearmasterposted 6 years ago

You should modify little bit before publishing that here on hubpages. Add 1 or 2 new   paragraphs, toggle the sequence of paragraphs, thats it

5. Dave Mathews profile image60
    Dave Mathewsposted 6 years ago

Just because it has been marked as a "Duplicate" does not mean that it is "Unpublished" it only means that it appears either in part or in full somewhere else. I have two maked duplicate but people still read them and comment.

6. profile image49
    henrydixonposted 5 years ago

If you have submitted this blog only on the hub pages and not else where submitted then and then your blog is called as genuine once...
    My blog on the needham-laser had never gone in the duplicated because i use the genuine blog content for it....

I think your blog is submitted by others in any blogging sites..

working