jump to last post 1-5 of 5 discussions (5 posts)

Is it necessary to write on a second site like Squidoo if you want to make money

1. savanahl profile image70
    savanahlposted 6 years ago

Is it necessary to write on a second site like Squidoo if you want to make money?

2. PaulGoodman67 profile image97
    PaulGoodman67posted 6 years ago

I have considered this a long time and believe that the answer is yes.  The only problem is that it is a struggle to keep up with everything!  (I focus on HP, Squidoo, Blogger, Wordpress.org, Wizzley).

3. ckimani profile image59
    ckimaniposted 6 years ago

If you have the time you can, and just as Paul has put it, it will be a challenge keeping up

4. networmed profile image60
    networmedposted 6 years ago

Well, it depends on how you want to make money. If you're serious about making money online, you can build your own blog and promote it appropriately. That way, you have more control on what you write about, what you want to promote or maybe you make your own product, it maybe a digital product(ebook, video, audio) or a physical product.

Online big-time earner don't use free platforms to blog, they build their own and brand it, their product and themselves. And, using HP, Squidoo, Blogger, etc as a secondary source of income as well as promotion purposes.

If you are a really good writer, I highly recommend start making your own blog and provide your own hosting. At first, it might somewhat disappointing when you build your blog and within months not much generating the revenue you are targeting.

And this is where planning comes to play and setting goals on what you want to achieve. It's really a long and interesting topic.... but the rewards are great! smile

5. cheaptoys profile image59
    cheaptoysposted 6 years ago

of course not but writing more and on other sites means more money