Is their a good book you could recommend for marital problems between spouses ?

1. profile image53
    corry10posted 5 years ago

Is their a good book you could recommend for marital problems between spouses ?

Subject matter on how to make up and forgive a marriage partner when the going gets tuff.
    Their are many good books on not letting the sunset in a provokes state, would you know of the one I maybe thinking about, it is a very good book that I enjoy reading. This is a picture of our dog Penny.

https://usercontent2.hubstatic.com/6265977_f260.jpg

2. Powerful Pierre profile image79
    Powerful Pierreposted 5 years ago

IF your both sincere and really want to work at making it work I suggest "The 5 Languages of Love" by Gary Chapman. You may even find honest answers. God Bless you both as you work (and it will be work) at getting it right.

3. Jlbowden profile image90
    Jlbowdenposted 5 years ago

I believe powerful Pierre may have helped answer your question by suggesting that there are a multitude of books, magazines etc... that can help individual partners, especially when the going gets tough. I know Dr. Phil has some great suggestions if you have ever watched his show?  However I believe that God who is better known to Jehovah by many has one good book designed with marriage partners in mind. That book is called the bible-God's holy word. In other countries is is called the sacred Quran. However I know that there are also many magazines that cover topics like the one you are inquiring about. Two that I can think of off of the top of my head and that can be found in Doctor's offices as well as many other places are the Watchtower and Awake magazines. Both offer great information and bible based scriptual information in relation to people going through marital difficulties. I hope that this bit of information helps you and your spouse rise above the difficult tribulations that you are now experiencing. And in the the near future-not let any anger flare up between you and do not let the sun set in a provoked state from here on in. (:

working