jump to last post 1-6 of 6 discussions (6 posts)

What is the most inspirational thing you ever seen/heard?

1. susanna NY profile image60
    susanna NYposted 6 years ago

What is the most inspirational thing you ever seen/heard?

How did it inspire you?

2. Damiendarby profile image61
    Damiendarbyposted 6 years ago

When I was about four years old an angel, or some sort of metaphysical being visited my bedside, addressed me by name in English, and said this.

"Damien, you shall be a great man."

It has been a blessing and a curse which has shaped and molded my life up to this very moment.

Thanks for asking. Good question.

3. ryeder profile image58
    ryederposted 6 years ago

For me, it is seeing a young person, who had faced a traumatic existence, make the changes needed to succeed in life.  This showed me that no matter what type of environment one comes from, a strong spirit and strong dreams can make a difference on which path we follow.

4. Diana Lee profile image83
    Diana Leeposted 6 years ago

I have always told my kids and grand-kids to never give up on their dreams and if one doesn't try to pursue them, that's all they'll ever be is a dream. In reply to this statement, my grandson, Tyler told me, "Grandma, you know I'll never give up on mine. Remember I've got to much of your DNA in me to do such a thing." Not only did the reply make me feel good, but it also inspired me a great deal to work even harder at fulfilling my own dreams. You see sometimes I'm not very good at taking my own advice. My grandson is only nineteen and has already traveled all over the country by himself working in the gas fields and learning to weld. If a welder is what he wants to be I know he will be.

5. Trevor Davis profile image56
    Trevor Davisposted 6 years ago

"Human Kindness comes from everyone's profound awareness of the frailties of life"

6. KrystalD profile image80
    KrystalDposted 6 years ago

https://usercontent1.hubstatic.com/6276066_f260.jpg

There are so many quotes that have come right when I needed an uplifting. Here is one.

working