jump to last post 1-6 of 6 discussions (6 posts)

Who's your favorite X-Men character?

1. Max Dalton profile image89
    Max Daltonposted 5 years ago

Who's your favorite X-Men character?

I've been a Wolverine fan since the cartoon show in the early 90's, but I also like Juggernaut, Colossus and Gambit. Who's your favorite X-Men member or other superhero.

2. gss profile image49
    gssposted 5 years ago

My favorite X-Men charachter is Professor Xavier. Also, Wolverine is a close second place.

3. wkhigley profile image59
    wkhigleyposted 5 years ago

Wolverine, Beast, and Nightcrawler are probably my favorites from the X-Men.

4. FIS profile image76
    FISposted 5 years ago

My favorite X characters are Mangneto and the Beast.. My favorite Superheros these days are probably Doc Strange and Thor.

5. cperuzzi profile image96
    cperuzziposted 5 years ago

I'm going to go with a good obscure character who's been long ignored - Longshot.

This Arthur Adams character got a run with Mojo back in the late 80's as his best star.  Mojo had his mind wiped and sent him to our Earth when the X-men found him.

His power?  He's lucky and subconsiously affects probabilities fields.

6. angelicfinds profile image60
    angelicfindsposted 5 years ago

I've always loved Wolverine, Cyclops, Mystik, Rogue.

Wolverine is just a bad mama jama (don't know if I can swear xD)
    he is just so cool! The claws, the admantium in his body, his cell regeneration. I can't explain my love for him lol.

Cyclops has always been one of my favorites I guess because I though he was really cute. I loved how he could shoot lasers from his eyes, sucks that he can't control it though.

Mystik can shape shift. That in itself deserves to have her mentioned. It is so cool that she can disguise her voice and body to look like anyone she has come into contact with. Ultimate Ninja anyone?

And Rogue... I can't explain why I like her. She basically drains the life force from other people. She cannot touch others without hurting them and can never kiss anyone unless something was protecting her lips. Its a great power with a heavy burden.