jump to last post 1-5 of 5 discussions (5 posts)

Do you ever write when you are exhausted and it is late, and after you edited it

1. suebee62 profile image61
    suebee62posted 5 years ago

Do you ever write when you are exhausted and it is late, and after you edited it, you think it is ok

Have you ever had so much going on, just stress building up and the only time you have to write is late at night, but you are exhausted?  I wrote a Hub yesterday, shouldn't have as it was past midnight, proof read it, it seemed to read fine, but think I was too tired to really know, as I read it today, it was a editors nightmare.....silly me....learned my lesson....

2. kapeedranos profile image41
    kapeedranosposted 5 years ago

Definetly not. writing hubs is about sharing where we are expert or where we have much experience.writing after being exhausted,,cannot give birth to good and useful articles or topics..i believed...i never write when i am exhausted because no good thing comes out of my brain and mind

3. Shahid Bukhari profile image61
    Shahid Bukhariposted 5 years ago

The Mind vis a vis, Physical Work performed by the Body ... such as, Writing ... has nothing to do with the Mind.
    Because, our Body, is subservient, to our Mind ...

Hence, while my body be exhausted ... but my Mind is Never ...
    So I try to have a Body, that to a reasonable extent, can Compliment my Mind.

4. landscapeartist profile image78
    landscapeartistposted 5 years ago

Over the years, I have written stories, letters, and just plain silly stuff into the late hours and I have fallen asleep while in the midst of writing.  My writing is usually neat and understood but I have reread the workings the next day and noticed everytime that you can tell exactly when you became tired out and drowsy.  The scribbles and mispelled words is funny to read.  It almost never makes sense. 
    You are right in saying that it is an editors nightmare, but it really brings a chuckle out when edited.

5. M. T. Dremer profile image95
    M. T. Dremerposted 5 years ago

In my mind, writing something is always better than writing nothing. Especially considering you can edit your hubs later. I find that writing something crappy at least results in forward momentum, where as writing nothing at all, never goes anywhere. One cannot write the best article/story in the world if they never get started, and crap is a very good fertilizer.  ;-)