jump to last post 1-8 of 8 discussions (8 posts)

Have you ever felt that night is suitable time for Writing?

1. allihassan profile image61
    allihassanposted 4 years ago

Have you ever felt that night is suitable time for Writing?

Authors, writers and poets always feels night is good time for literary work, Are you agreed with them? if yes then write logical arguments

2. gaplumber profile image60
    gaplumberposted 4 years ago

Yep, most of mine are wrote after a day's reflection or early in the morning while it is still dark, hmmm. Good question.

3. Diana Lee profile image84
    Diana Leeposted 4 years ago

Too many interruptions limit most day time writing for me.  I work a full time job. I have some that feel I'm here to only entertain them when I get home afternoons or weekends. My family knows I'm working on a writing career and most of them know I am limited in time to pursue it. They don't understand how hard it is for a writer to work with them calling them all the time. I've never been one to say, "Please I need some time to myself."  I have always had to put my writing last. It's not right, but it's true. I see why some writers find a place to get away from everything just to write.  For now nights give me an hour or two here and there some nights more time if I have the next day off.

Welcome to Hub Pages. I hope you find the right time to write some hubs. Good question.

4. Gina145 profile image82
    Gina145posted 4 years ago

I don't think the same rule applies for everyone. I'm very much a night person, so what you say should be true for me. However it's not always the case.
    Once I get an idea I want to write about, I find it very difficult to stop, even if it interferes with other things I'm doing. Often these ideas hit me when I'm trying to fall asleep at night, but they can come at any time.

5. lburmaster profile image82
    lburmasterposted 4 years ago

Not after working the day. That's the last thing I want to do. However, that is when it is easiest to express through words.

6. ahorseback profile image61
    ahorsebackposted 4 years ago

I find that the peace of early moring a rich cup of coffee  and solitude is best ! Solitude !..............:-}

7. allihassan profile image61
    allihassanposted 4 years ago

smile i am agreed with you,but oftenly writers choose night time for their work but not all

8. Abhi1811 profile image57
    Abhi1811posted 4 years ago

Night has the patience to listen to your words. On the other hand, day is a little impatient. Someone at your doorstep, your daily chores holding you up or your never ending office work. Night is calm and peaceful. All of you may not agree but for some night is the best time to write.