jump to last post 1-4 of 4 discussions (4 posts)

Is there a fiction writing group on hubpages? How woud I join?

1. Catzgendron profile image71
    Catzgendronposted 5 years ago

Is there a fiction writing group on hubpages?  How woud I join?

I am interested in joining a fictional writing group.  Do we have one on hubpages that allows us to write a chapter at a time for others to read?  If so, is there a way to copy write what we submit?

2. WryLilt profile image92
    WryLiltposted 5 years ago

This site is predominantly for making money - something you're unlikely to do with fiction work.

However there is a small group of creative writers on the site. I'd recommend having a look at hubs by a user called "Website Examiner".

3. nochance profile image92
    nochanceposted 5 years ago

I would not recommend chapter by chapter writing on here. There are other websites better suited to that format. The problem with fiction pieces is that they aren't easily searchable and because they aren't easily searchable they don't generate a lot of readership. I can't think of any really good sites off the top of my head but I'm sure if you searched on here you could find some really good suggestions.

4. profile image56
    kdawsonposted 5 years ago

If there is one thing I believe firmly never join writing groups.  You should find your voice by yourself.  The only writing groups I've attended were Creative Writing classes in college and they were all useless descending quickly into popularity contests.