NeoBux - How worth it is it?

1. nicregi profile image77
    nicregiposted 5 years ago

NeoBux - How worth it is it?

Hey all, I am wondering how many of you actually uses NeoBux. I mean, yes the earning is so low but since we are actually always online, why don't just earn that extra penny?

What do you think of NeoBux?

2. Niket Chaurasia profile image61
    Niket Chaurasiaposted 5 years ago

I had tried neobux about an year ago, but after 2 months I stopped. I never got any ad for more than $0.01. It was a slow and painful process.

I tried Forex trading instead and that is a totally different story and experience.

3. bressettesb profile image60
    bressettesbposted 5 years ago

I've been with Neobux for over a year now.  I make about $3/day with Neobux. 

You will only make a few pennies per day by clicking the ads.  The only way to make money with Neobux is to get referrals.  The more you get the more money you earn. 

There are two types of referrals on this site: rented and direct.  The real money is with the direct referrals.  Many people spend money on the rented referrals and lose the money.  That is why so many claim there is a  Neobux scam.

Over the last year Neobux has added other methods to earn money so it's more than a PTC now.  You can earn money from offers, completing task and watching videos.  Again these are small money and truthfully I have not explored these options yet.