jump to last post 1-6 of 6 discussions (6 posts)

What do you do when you are running out the door and you have a great idea for a

1. FreezeFrame34 profile image78
    FreezeFrame34posted 5 years ago

What do you do when you are running out the door and you have a great idea for a hub?

Have you ever been late/ missed an event because you had a great idea for a hub? Did you feel guilty that you missed it? Were you mad that you didn't write it down and then you lost it?

2. tammyfrost profile image81
    tammyfrostposted 5 years ago

I would either run back in and write Hub idea down on paper or if I had my cell phone with me, I would type a note or text to remind me later on cell. Great Question...Many people do probably get upset when they forget a Hub idea.

3. diamond1mo profile image61
    diamond1moposted 5 years ago

Even in the digital age, I have a small notebook that ideas and notes are taken in. I have more ideas for hubs than I seemingly could ever possibly write!

4. swellgal profile image81
    swellgalposted 5 years ago

I keep a file of Hub topics on my iPhone.  Granted, some of them don't seem like great ideas later on, but I like being able to keep track of my ideas without interrupting my life.  As an adjunct teacher and freelancer, I'm sure that my family appreciates what time I actually spend with them!

5. Becky Katz profile image83
    Becky Katzposted 5 years ago

I make a note of it in a notebook I keep in my purse. I would hate to miss an idea because I did not have time to write it.

6. lburmaster profile image83
    lburmasterposted 5 years ago

I write down the idea in my note book and write the hub later that day when I have more time for it.