jump to last post 1-4 of 4 discussions (4 posts)

At what point did you define yourself as a "writer"?

1. FreezeFrame34 profile image78
    FreezeFrame34posted 5 years ago

At what point did you define yourself as a "writer"?

I feel like I have accomplished so much in so little time on Hubpages and I'm truly thankful that I have a "gift" of writing  and can share my ideas! I still have a lot to learn, but I am truly blessed that I have so many wonderful followers- it's all about the quality and not the quantity to me. Just wondering for all of you.....at what point did you congratulate yourself and say "I am a writer!"?

https://usercontent2.hubstatic.com/6630343_f260.jpg

2. Cassandra Goduti profile image60
    Cassandra Godutiposted 5 years ago

You are a writer if you love to write. The next question may be what type of writer are you - and where do you want your writing to take you?

3. profile image0
    Indigitalposted 5 years ago

First time I felt like a writer was when I started getting nice comments on good grammar and engaging articles. Keeping a reader enthralled in your work is an accomplishment, one you should be proud of.

4. moonfairy profile image81
    moonfairyposted 5 years ago

I always wanted to write but was afraid to take that first step. A couple of years ago I decided, out of the blue, to apply to the Institute of Children's Literature and to my amazement was accepted. It was probably half way through my 2 year course that I realized that I really was a writer. I'm still learning but I love the craft... and I have so much more to write!!!

working