How do you come up for ideas for articles?

1. D22314 profile image77
    D22314posted 5 years ago

How do you come up for ideas for articles?

I come up a lot of my topics by going through things that I do in my own life, and then thinking of ways I can put them into an article. I like writing about online writing, gaming, and exercise articles, as well as books, academic writing, and other subjects (though many of these articles are not on HP)

2. ccornblatt profile image91
    ccornblattposted 5 years ago

I write about things I know. As far as coming up with which of these to write about, I typically write about things I have either learned recently, such as through classes I have taken, or anything that springs to mind, perhaps due to something I see or hear during the day.

3. wingedcentaur profile image85
    wingedcentaurposted 5 years ago

I write about the political-economy (of America in particular), which has been a fascination of mine for quite a few years now. I also do the occasional short story here on HubPages.

Political-economy articles -- Ideas come from my overarching historical approach, which incorporates current events.

Short stories --- I come up with ideas in a variety of ways. I may think of a 'cool' character and my imagination will not rest until I come up with a story for him or her; or I may think of a 'cool' line and keep thinking about it until I fit a story around it; or a story may come together from a combination of ideas, coming from different directions, as it were. And so on and so forth.

Take it easy, D22314! big_smile

working