jump to last post 1-7 of 7 discussions (7 posts)

Which book changed your life forever?

1. afriqnet profile image53
    afriqnetposted 5 years ago

Which book changed your life forever?

I am fond of reading many books but when I read the book by Napoleon Hill 'Think and Grow Rich ' My life ideology regarding money and wealth changed forever. Which book have you read in the past that changed your life?

https://usercontent1.hubstatic.com/6678774_f260.jpg

2. ackman1465 profile image60
    ackman1465posted 5 years ago

When I started in my business career, after college, my sage mentor (boss) gave me a copy of Dale Carnegie's "How to win friends and influence people"... and suggested that I read it carefully, and refresh-read it every year....

He was correct.  That book was very influential in all my interpersonal dealings, for my life, since......

3. Sundaymoments profile image77
    Sundaymomentsposted 5 years ago

The first life changing book I had read was "Where The Red Fern Grows" to me it was a powerful and griping tale of life is even today. This is a book that is still part of some public schools curriculum and the message it carries is still life changing to even my children. Thanks for a powerful memory!!!

4. Dubuquedogtrainer profile image60
    Dubuquedogtrainerposted 5 years ago

The Holy Bible.

5. Emmyboy profile image84
    Emmyboyposted 5 years ago

I can never completely explain to you in words what happened to me after I read the book "Rich Dad; Poor Dad" by Robert Kiyosaki.

That book was an eye opener!

6. Super Lux profile image60
    Super Luxposted 5 years ago

simplify and live abundance by bo sanchez

7. donnah75 profile image97
    donnah75posted 5 years ago

"A Walk Across America" by Peter Jenkins.  I read it in 8th grade.  I couldn't put it down.  It ignited my spirit for exploring and travelling.

working