jump to last post 1-4 of 4 discussions (6 posts)

I was wondering if someone more experienced in writing could critique some of my

1. Cas Merchant profile image61
    Cas Merchantposted 5 years ago

I was wondering if someone more experienced in writing could critique some of my hubs?

I know I could probably write more effectively, but sometimes I have a hard time articulating what I want to say. I find myself using the same words too often, I have a hard time with my titles, and I don't know if I could say the same thing with less words-less explaining. If someone could give me a few tips, I would be so grateful!

2. jmwert04 profile image60
    jmwert04posted 5 years ago

I would be more than willing to help you out.  Are you looking to have someone review what you write before you publish it, or for someone to look over what you have already written and give you suggestions from there.  Either way, I am able to help.  Post here, or send me an email at jmwert04@yahoo.com and I will do what I can.  Also, check out my hubs, they have suggestions for how to improve your writing!

1. Cas Merchant profile image61
      Cas Merchantposted 5 years agoin reply to this

wow...I just read some of your hubs and they're great! I especially like the phrase you used "When a writer writes a copy, he/she thinks in terms of pictures, in fact a copywriter writes pictures and paints words to sell a product."

2. jmwert04 profile image60
      jmwert04posted 5 years agoin reply to this

I have to be honest, that quote doesn't sound familiar to me at all.

3. blake4d profile image59
    blake4dposted 5 years ago

I would be willing to help, if I can. My writing is a little outside of the box, but that can be a good thing. I have been writing for several decades both online and otherwise. Send you questions here and I am happy to help if I can in any way. Welcome to Hub Pages. Keep on Hubbing. Blake4d

4. CrazedNovelist profile image86
    CrazedNovelistposted 5 years ago

It's okay, relax. Sometimes that happens to most experience writers. Just keep calm and do what feels natural. You need to also understand that coming up with titles and thinking of the right words is hard for everyone. You just need to understand that this is a natural part of growing as a writer. You've admitted to a fault and you're  seeking a way to fix/improve it. So guess what, you're on the right track!

working