jump to last post 1-6 of 6 discussions (11 posts)

What would you do if you were one of the billionaires ?

1. myownlife profile image40
    myownlifeposted 5 years ago

What would you do if you were one of the billionaires ?

https://usercontent1.hubstatic.com/6730042_f260.jpg

2. wordoftheworld profile image61
    wordoftheworldposted 5 years ago

im gonnnnna buy all the prettty girls on the worldddddddddddd

myownlifeposted 5 years agoin reply to this

hey wordoftheworld, You would never be succeed to buy any girls since no one sell them, still you can win them by heart.

3. Radikum profile image59
    Radikumposted 5 years ago

I can be cliche and say I'll probably help out needy families, homeless shelters, and a host of other charities; but, although I would do that, the first thing I would do is pay off my school Loans dude. Seriously! Those things are killing me! But after that I would do the usual; travel, travel to space, travel to mars, chill, make movies, and end up broke again; hopefully having achieved my dreams. If not, hopefully I had fun and screamed YOLO every few minutes.

hey Radikum, wow you really have clean heart, respective thought so don't worry every thing will be alright. You seem enough optimistic and patience that's the key of success, good luck

4. FatFreddysCat profile image100
    FatFreddysCatposted 5 years ago

What would I do? Whatever the hell I wanted, as often as I wanted!!!

great FatFreddysCat, best of luck

5. Cobrafan profile image80
    Cobrafanposted 5 years ago

After making sure my family and friends were all set for some time, I'd have a nice house by a lake and a big ol' garage filled with all my dream cars and boats. I'd spend my days our fishing, traveling, and just enjoying life. I'd also set a very good chunk of money away for my future children to go to college and not have any struggles in life.

hello cobrafan, great schemes of using money, great god bless you

6. Venturerika profile image60
    Venturerikaposted 5 years ago

Firstly I would make sure I was comfortable and safe, maybe buy a few houses or flats, live in one, rent out the other two at a reasonable price, I know its a billion! Then I would make sure all my family and friends are comfortable and safe for the rest of their lives, if there is still money left I would like to put it to work on helping the less fortunate, I hate to think that a lot of people are suffering because they don't have enough to eat and no safe place to sleep.

Venturerika, Yes great. when you are safe you can save someone else life, I am pleased to know that you would certainly do something for those who are in badly need. Cheers

working