Can I publish article outside the apprentice scheme?

1. bobbinson profile image72
    bobbinsonposted 5 years ago

Can I publish article outside the apprentice scheme?

I am a new, and as yet, an unpublished member and I am interested in joining the apprentice scheme. Would I be able to publish articles outside the apprentice programme under the same name I would be using on the scheme, or would I have to publish under an alternative name?

2. Stephanie Henkel profile image94
    Stephanie Henkelposted 5 years ago

Once you have an account at HubPages, you can publish under that name whether or not you are accepted into the apprentice program.

You can start publishing now and apply for the apprenticeship program later if you are interested in it. Be sure to read all HubPages rules and guidelines carefully, and publish quality content when you do publish. Since you are new, you might want to visit the learning center for tips on writing  good hubs.  Good luck and welcome to HubPages!

3. profile image0
    KDuBarry03posted 5 years ago

I will definitely consider looking at the learning center for the guidelines and rules as to how you must write hubs. I would wait, though, on applying for the apprenticeship until you are comfortable with what you do on here. Good luck and welcome!

working