jump to last post 1-5 of 5 discussions (7 posts)

carpe diem

1. Shakespril profile image50
    Shakesprilposted 7 years ago

look at words around you that are still unknown with your brain, especially those that are not English, then try to write about them as your topic...
    If you can, then there would be more Hubbers who would appreciate the variety of English and the other languages...

1. drloove98 profile image57
      drloove98posted 7 years agoin reply to this

What do you mean? everyone has a language to write on... so if one writes in English, the response has to come in the same language. Perhaps you mean that there should be hubs in other languagues? That makes sense.

keep cool.

Chips.

2. Jackson Riddle profile image60
    Jackson Riddleposted 7 years ago

carpe diem - the art of creating new topics?

3. Shakespril profile image50

not really...some sort of looking at the horizon where you can search no more topic...perhaps it work for those having writer's block...see, now you made me have mental block as to what may reason out sensibly.

4. profile image0
    Dominique Tengposted 7 years ago

I appreciate the humor from Jackson Riddle. Smile or not to smile smile

1. Jackson Riddle profile image60
      Jackson Riddleposted 7 years agoin reply to this

Smiles were intended. Now to write some more analysis on Macbeth funnely enough, thankyou Shakespril!

5. Shakespril profile image50

that was hilarious! well, i don't know what to write after all...i must have some meditation for a while...try to check out my Hubs and then give some constructive criticisms...where the stars look down there are always kindred spirits for a scope of imagination...thanks again!

working