jump to last post 1-3 of 3 discussions (4 posts)

My dad told me to blog to see if people like to read what I have to say. What do

1. Drgnlovr profile image60
    Drgnlovrposted 5 years ago

My dad told me to blog to see if people like to read what I have to say. What do you like to read?

2. duffsmom profile image60
    duffsmomposted 5 years ago

Hubpages is not for Blogging. It is for quality articles on a variety of subjects.  Why not just pick a subject, write the Hub and see what people say about it?

1. Drgnlovr profile image60
      Drgnlovrposted 5 years agoin reply to this

Thank you. That was helpful!

3. nochance profile image92
    nochanceposted 5 years ago

What do you like to write? That is the best place to start, write what you know, write what you like, write what you are interested in. If you're not sure if other people are interested, google it. See what you find.

Always ask yourself "Would this be useful to somebody?" "Would somebody think this was interesting enough to share with a friend?" "Will somebody enjoy this?" "Will somebody learn from this?"

You can see what people like to read based on what they write.

And duffsmom is correct. Hubpages is not a blogging website. Hubpages is best for stand alone articles about a topic. Look through other high ranked hubs (hubs with a score in the 90's) to see what formatting and layout does best.

The learning center has all sorts of great information and I recommend that you try to read through as many of the articles as you can. They answer a lot of common questions. http://hubpages.com/learningcenter/contents

working