jump to last post 1-4 of 4 discussions (9 posts)

How many of You are Published Authors?

1. lannm profile image60
    lannmposted 5 years ago

How many of You are Published Authors?

2. neildabb profile image74
    neildabbposted 5 years ago

I've published several magazine articles, for both print and electronic magazines.  I've epublished a novella called The Blind Blacksmith

https://www.smashwords.com/books/view/134691

And I've published 17 hubs (so far).  Many of them are on DIY and gardening topics.

1. lannm profile image60
      lannmposted 5 years agoin reply to this

Thanks for the info..

3. chef-de-jour profile image97
    chef-de-jourposted 5 years ago

My first small poetry book was published some years ago and I've had poetry published online from time to time, mostly in blogs.
    Occasionally I send articles off to newspapers and magazines - I've had them published in the Guardian newspaper in the UK and other smaller publications.

1. lannm profile image60

That is awesome... I love hearing about authors who are getting stuff published. I hope  that some day I will also...

2. duffsmom profile image60
      duffsmomposted 5 years agoin reply to this

You will, just keep sending the stuff out.  It will happen.

4. duffsmom profile image60
    duffsmomposted 5 years ago

I have one published novel, and several articles, poems, cartoons and a few photos.  Nothing that ever paid enough to change my lifestyle though.

1. lannm profile image60

If you do not mind me asking what is the name of your novel? I would like to take a peek.

2. duffsmom profile image60
      duffsmomposted 5 years agoin reply to this

Thanks for asking.  A Distant Calling, by P. Thorpe Christiansen, available on Kindle or hardcopy from Amazon or www.xlibris.com  it is a romantic adventure - mostly G-rated but fun.

working