jump to last post 1-4 of 4 discussions (6 posts)

"Does anyone know of people who specialize in designing book covers using their

1. Patty Kenyon profile image73
    Patty Kenyonposted 5 years ago

"Does anyone know of people who specialize in designing book covers using their talents?"

A fellow Hubber asked this question on one of the Hubs I posted.  I want to help this person the best I can and will be sending them the link to this question.  THANK-YOU soooo much for your time answering this question.

2. profile image0
    DMartelonlineposted 5 years ago

Patty I know someone who designs covers -- email me or FB me wink

Doreen

Patty Kenyonposted 5 years agoin reply to this

Doreen, I sent the person that asked this question a link to this question...I hope that person will follow, if not, I will gladly pass the information on!!  THANK-YOU sooo much for responding; I do appreciate it!!!

3. LucyLiu12 profile image84
    LucyLiu12posted 5 years ago

Yes, my daughter is graduating is an artist and graduating with a Graphic Design degree from VTech and is looking for gigs.  Let me know if you'd like her info.  She is uber-talented.

Patty Kenyonposted 5 years agoin reply to this

LucyLiu, I haven't heard anything back from the person that asked the question.  I did post the link to this question on the Hub that I posted.  THANK-YOU sooo much for responding!!!

4. kj force profile image71
    kj forceposted 5 years ago

DUH DUH....I published a book with a well known publisher( very costly) and the company's
    " Professional" that did the original cover was horrible..it was submitted 3 different times...so I took a photo myself and sent it to them..hence I did my own cover and back flap...did I receive a discount ,,NO..and will never deal with a publisher again..I will self pub..and I recommend anyone to research self-pub for themselves....but the book is selling better than expected..

working