jump to last post 1-4 of 4 discussions (6 posts)

Are there any young authors on hubpages? ?

1. callmelife profile image70
    callmelifeposted 5 years ago

Are there any young authors on hubpages?
    ?

Unlike music and dance the art of writing is less popular among the people under 20. I want to whethere are good authors on hubpages under the age of 20

2. HLKeeley profile image82
    HLKeeleyposted 5 years ago

I am exactly 20. I am trying to get more of my friends to publish on here. There are a lot of young writers on blogs. I think this community is mostly adults though.

3. nochance profile image92
    nochanceposted 5 years ago

I started here when I was 18. I'm 22 now. You're going to have a hard time finding younger writers because you have to be at least 18 to actually make any money here so there is kind of no point unless you are old enough to be in the earning programs.

Hubpages also seems to cater to a more mature audience which means that younger writers are likely to look for websites that fit their age group. College students seem to really like this site and they're probably the youngest demographic you're going to find here.

1. HLKeeley profile image82
      HLKeeleyposted 5 years agoin reply to this

yeah, it is hard to relate to a lot of Hubs on here, so I try to find a lot of younger writers.

4. AJ Flanigan profile image61
    AJ Flaniganposted 5 years ago

I'm actually 16, but am graduating a year early form high school, so consider me a senior. I write for the fun of it (I've decided to major in journalism when I head off to college next year), but I wanted to sign up for the Apprenticeship program.  In order to do so, you have to be on the Ad program, something I cannot do, because of the age restrictions. 

I want to know if you're allowed to sign up for the HubPages ad program with your parents permision. (Don't worry, I actually have it)

1. callmelife profile image70
      callmelifeposted 5 years agoin reply to this

I believe it will be hard to do so. Though you can make another account and integrate your parents adsense account with your hubpages account.

working