jump to last post 1-5 of 5 discussions (5 posts)

How often do you write?

1. Traci21 profile image69
    Traci21posted 5 years ago

How often do you write?

It doesn't have to be just for Hub pages. It could Be a personal blog or simply for yourself.

2. thesingernurse profile image83
    thesingernurseposted 5 years ago

Wow, thanks for asking. Your question made me contemplate over my writing. I guess the frequency of producing articles, through writing, is something I have to work on. I seldom write articles and only happens during which I have the right mood to do it. I'm aiming to become full time in freelance writing, which makes me realize that I have to write more often other than just completing client orders or assignments...

3. lburmaster profile image83
    lburmasterposted 5 years ago

Possibly once a week. I only write on hubpages as a hobby to keep me writing.

4. Martyn Wright profile image83
    Martyn Wrightposted 5 years ago

Whenever I have any spare time in-between work and household chores and errand running and sorting out my kids problems and shopping and other activity's I carry out on the PC. Perhaps half a dozen hours a week, I don't have as much 'self' time as I would like!

5. neildabb profile image73
    neildabbposted 5 years ago

Daily!  It is extremely rare that I go a day with out at the very least scribbling a few notes on paper or the computer, and most days it's full blown work on the word-processor.   I write fiction as well as non-fiction so I hate to loose an idea when it pops into my head, and if I can pursue it further, all the better!