jump to last post 1-7 of 7 discussions (7 posts)

How often do you pray, meditate, or contemplate the nature of your existence?

1. Daniel J. Neumann profile image59
    Daniel J. Neumannposted 7 years ago

How often do you pray, meditate, or contemplate the nature of your existence?

Are you doing that now?

2. profile image0
    jasper420posted 7 years ago

every morining when i get up and every night before i go to bed when iam stressed or when i feel i want to be close to my creator

3. KING-B-II profile image58
    KING-B-IIposted 7 years ago

Everyday, at least Once a Day and Often 3 Times a Day to Jesus Christ For Giving the Free Gift of Salvation(Eternal Life) to >ANYONE

4. sofs profile image81
    sofsposted 7 years ago

Everyday, night in between times , more thankful and grateful for all that i am and all that is mine.

5. bulletproofballoo profile image59
    bulletproofballooposted 7 years ago

Constantly. The days I remember to count each blessing, no matter how small or seemingly meaningless, are the best and happiest days I have. Praying continuously is something we are called to do. It helps bring us ever so close to our creator and forms a completely open and honest relationship that God longs to have with us.

6. Apostle Jack profile image60
    Apostle Jackposted 7 years ago

24/7 there is not an hour that pass in this world that my meditation is broken or distracted.Everything that I say and do require God's direction and presence in my spirit.Prayer is misunderstood by most people,it is direct communication with the Almighty God.Your DESIRE IS YOUR PRAYER.

7. emmad7 profile image57
    emmad7posted 7 years ago

I pray and meditate daily. How about you Daniel?

working