jump to last post 1-5 of 5 discussions (8 posts)

Do you feel that you get enough feedback to the hubs that you write?

1. Bella Nina profile image72
    Bella Ninaposted 5 years ago

Do you feel that you get enough feedback to the hubs that you write?

2. WryLilt profile image91
    WryLiltposted 5 years ago

Yes. I get at least 2-3 comments a day on average, even when I rarely write here anymore.

It took about six months before I got decent Google traffic, but once I did, the likes, comments and interactions began.

3. Georgie Lowery profile image94
    Georgie Loweryposted 5 years ago

I think so. I'm not hard to please, though. Even one comment on a Hub makes me happy. smile

1. Bella Nina profile image72
      Bella Ninaposted 5 years agoin reply to this

Great attitude!!

2. Georgie Lowery profile image94
      Georgie Loweryposted 5 years agoin reply to this

Thank you. smile

4. profile image0
    SparrowMinistriesposted 5 years ago

I am grateful for every comment I receive, but I would love to have more.  I have seen a few hubs receive large numbers of comments because the content sparked controversy.  That is okay, but not for my purposes here, since I want to encourage people and promote harmony.  I have been thinking about reworking all my hubs, also, to make them flow better.  It is my dream to write and publish books and sell millions!

5. hazelwood4 profile image77
    hazelwood4posted 5 years ago

This is a very good question.  I have written several hubs, and SOME have received several comments, but there are others that have absolutely no comments.  Are people reading the other hubs I have written?  Yes, most of have been read several times, but no comments. I wonder if most authors on the site experience this?

1. hazelwood4 profile image77
      hazelwood4posted 5 years agoin reply to this

Another thing to remember, those who read your hubs may not comment on the content, but they will vote up and share your pages.

working