Top Magazines?

1. bastysays profile image60
    bastysaysposted 5 years ago

Top Magazines?

I cannot stress how much I simply ADORE collecting magazines. Some people might say it's a waste of money, but you can really learn from them sometimes, and they're very useful on long trips or when you're just bored. I used to collect Teen Vogue magazines, but it's just not cutting it for me anymore. It's mostly pictures, and the articles are not interesting to me anymore, even though I'm seventeen. What are your favorite magazines? It doesn't matter if they're not fashion magazines, though. Thank you!

https://usercontent2.hubstatic.com/7120345_f260.jpg

2. profile image75
    Annabelle Tylerposted 5 years ago

I'm not a big magazine reader unless I'm on vacation. I usually get a few fashion mags to entertain myself during the flight and leave them behind on the plane for the attendants or the next person.

But, when I actually feel like reading a magazine rather than just distracting myself during a flight, I like to read Atlantic Monthly. It's got book reviews, current events articles, arts articles. I really like it. In addition, since I like a good DIY project, I like to pick up ReadyMade every now and then. They have some great home projects with a focus on repurposing items you already have.

3. peachpurple profile image81
    peachpurpleposted 3 years ago

i love women weekly, lots of recipes, stories, food tips and beauty tips all in one big thick magazine

working