If you look at the top of the page way over on the right hand side you will see "start a new hub". Just click on it and follow the prompts. I would advise writing your hub first on a word processing program and then transferring it as you will get better results.
If you're looking for the navigational instructions, TimeTraveler2 has given you the best answer. If, however, you're asking how to come up with ideas for a new hub, here's some advice:
1) Write about what you already know.
2) Peruse forums that talk about your area of expertise and see what questions people are asking, then write a hub to answer one or more of those questions.
3) Think back to when you were first getting started. What advice would you have given yourself? What mistakes did you make and how did you learn to avoid them?
4) Do you work regularly with clients or customers? What problems have you noticed and what advice would you give to help resolve those problems?
5) Take a look at the news for your area, state, or country. Do you have "insider" information on that news story that you could write about?
These are all ways to get you started in writing a new hub. I hope this helps
by Liam Hallam4 months ago
What's the single most important piece of advice you would give to a new hubber?What do you know now that you wished you'd know/ or been told when you started? What's the single most important piece of advice you would...
by Lisa6 years ago
Any advice to help me get inspired?I have been having a difficult time coming up with ideas to write and even if I do have an idea I can't seem to get myself to just sit down and finish a hub. Any advice?
by badcompany998 years ago
I seem to write about 2 a day but just wondering about the writing habits of the rest of you plus when do you find is the best time of day to write ?
by irmisol3 years ago
Authors should be free to write about alternative medical treatments that they personally found useful for a minor ailment, but claiming a recipe cures all forms of stage 4 cancer, or any other serious terminal illness,...
by Ayush Mishra4 years ago
Hi!I recently joined HubPages and I'm enjoying it so far! Here's my first post: http://itsaetos.hubpages.com/hub/Top-Sc … On-YouTubeIf you could give me feedback on my first try and tips and advice for my future...
by Natasha20 months ago
Please understand that writing Hubs takes time and effort. If you're here looking to make quick money, you're going to be disappointed.Before you ask for help to improve your Hub, please remember the following:1. ...
Copyright © 2018 HubPages Inc. and respective owners.
Other product and company names shown may be trademarks of their respective owners.
HubPages® is a registered Service Mark of HubPages, Inc.
HubPages and Hubbers (authors) may earn revenue on this page based on affiliate relationships and advertisements with partners including Amazon, Google, and others.