Has anyone had any experience with Blue Mountain Arts in terms of submitting wor

1. duffsmom profile image61
    duffsmomposted 5 years ago

Has anyone had any experience with Blue Mountain Arts in terms of submitting work?

2. Sparklea profile image74
    Sparkleaposted 5 years ago

Yes.  Years ago I submitted prose to Blue Mountain Arts.  I was ecstatic to learn from a letter they sent me that they were "considering" publishing my work and that they would get back to me.

However, because the competition is so fierce, they wrote me a rejection letter later on.  I was very disappointed.  I came so close to getting accepted!  I never tried again, and I probably should have.

Over the years publishers have teased me and I have ALMOST gotten accepted, then turned down.

Although I have managed to get published a few times I am now writing a book.  I am no longer chasing after magazines.

The key is to KNOW you are a good writer.  Never give up.  Getting a book published in this day and age may seem like an impossible task...but I just know that if God wants it, nothing can stop it.

If you are trying to get published, I wish you great success.  Perseverance is the key.  I just know that with the way the competition is in the writing field it does not make a difference to God because he is in control, and He will give you the desires of your heart.

Blessings, Sparklea smile

Now most publishers want everything done on the computer.

1. duffsmom profile image61
      duffsmomposted 5 years agoin reply to this

Thank you Sparklea for your kind and encouraging answer.

working