jump to last post 1-8 of 8 discussions (8 posts)

Does submitting hubs to SheToldMe work at all?

1. BlissfulWriter profile image72
    BlissfulWriterposted 6 years ago

Does submitting hubs to SheToldMe work at all?

Have anyone notice any improvements to their hub traffic if they submit their hubs to SheToldMe?  Does anyone make any money from their Adsense revenue share?   I have not tried it.  But looks like some people here have.

2. incomeguru profile image98
    incomeguruposted 6 years ago

submitting hubs to shetoldme is very good for backlinks and i get small amount of traffic from them as well.

3. Pollyannalana profile image86
    Pollyannalanaposted 6 years ago

I didn't think you could have the same writing anywhere else that you have here.

4. profile image0
    peacefulparadoxposted 6 years ago

@ Pollyannalana.  You are correct that you can not have duplicated content elsewhere.  But here we are just submitting a link to SheToldMe.  We are not posting our contents there.

5. profile image0
    Giselle Maineposted 6 years ago

I tried this with one hub (a poorly performing one, on the theory that any increase in traffic would be noticeable!).  I didn't see much of an increase in traffic, but perhaps this might have been due to it being a less popular topic in the first place.

I would recommend trying SheToldMe with several hubs on different topics before coming to any definite conclusion.  I don't think my tryout is sufficient enough to tell if SheToldMe works or not.  The reason I stopped with SheToldMe is because it felt like 'work' to me, whereas writing hubs feels like 'fun'. 

I'm interested to see what others have to say on your question.

6. profile image0
    Richard Stephenposted 6 years ago

When I have done so, I usually see a noticeable spike in traffic to the hub but it seems to tail off quickly.

7. LuisEGonzalez profile image89
    LuisEGonzalezposted 6 years ago

All of my hubs have links posted through Shetoldme, and it's bringing a decent mount of traffic. However Shetoldme is highly ranked by Google, so its linked articles tend to place better in a Google search as opposed to the original article at HP.

8. LeeWalls profile image61
    LeeWallsposted 6 years ago

I've never really tried it. In all honesty people talk about backlinking and I don't really know what places they use. There's so many sites it can be consuming.

working