jump to last post 1-8 of 8 discussions (8 posts)

The Hubbers' Story

1. JaShinYa profile image61
    JaShinYaposted 8 years ago

Here's another successful and fun idea that I am bring with me.

Hubber's come here and sign up for open spots to write a story. Basically, I will start a story and then the next person on the list will continue off of that and the next and so on.

If the spots fill up, You can still express your interest and I will keep you in mind for the next one!

First, I will just be taking names to see who is interested. 10 spots open!

2. Richard Craig profile image70
    Richard Craigposted 8 years ago

I think you cursed it when you said it was successful.  I would take part myself but i'm writing my own novel and i write poems aswell.  Check my page out if you want.

3. JaShinYa profile image61

What does successful have to do with it? Glad to hear you got your novel in the works though!

4. Richard Craig profile image70

thanx.  It's a survival horror.  I probably won't put on here though because i want to get it printed.

5. JaShinYa profile image61

I love survival horror. If you ever need someone to give some of it a read through let me know! I haven't started anything in that genre yet, but I've got some ideas on the back burner.

6. Richard Craig profile image70

will do.  Have you played F.E.A.R? it's like that mixed with Resident Evil with hopefully, my own unique twist.
    If you want to bounce some ideas off me i'll be happy to help.

7. JaShinYa profile image61

I have and it's very good. It sounds like an interesting twist!

I'm actually a huge zombie fan so my idea is very influenced by George Romero, but I'm planning for there to be a "Lost" kind of plot behind it. I mean it will be original, but using the whole mystery and sci-fi with characters' lives crossing at different points. (I love complicated plots)

8. mega1 profile image80
    mega1posted 8 years ago

Having auditions over in "GUYS and their foreskins" for a movie - we need a complete UNKNOWN - check it out - might be a good break from writing!

working