jump to last post 1-7 of 7 discussions (9 posts)

Have you rewritten Hubs for publication elsewhere?

1. VeronicaFarkas profile image83
    VeronicaFarkasposted 5 years ago

Have you rewritten Hubs for publication elsewhere?

If so, was it for your own personal site or for another paid site?

2. Rosyel Sawali profile image67
    Rosyel Sawaliposted 5 years ago

What I sometimes do is write blog posts on my site that link to my hub. Of course the content wouldn't be totally the same but related. I've rewritten a couple of my hubs too that I published elsewhere. They don't contain totally the same stuff though. ^_^

3. profile image0
    VeronicaInspiresposted 5 years ago

Not yet, but definitely considering it. It certainly makes sense to rework your content instead writing tons of articles from scratch.

1. ARUN KANTI profile image46
      ARUN KANTIposted 5 years agoin reply to this

Yes. My story has been publihsed in a local newspaper.

2. profile image0
      VeronicaInspiresposted 5 years agoin reply to this

Where? About what?

4. searchsudheer profile image40
    searchsudheerposted 5 years ago

Yup i have written article to a  website called Answers Lab.  i written the article with my personal interest, not for paid

Thank you..!

5. botipton profile image61
    botiptonposted 5 years ago

Yes, I have rewritten my Hubs and posted them elsewhere.  I always run them through Copyscape after each rewrite.  It saves me from having to do the research over and over for posting in different places.  I have found that I can get three or four articles or hubs using the same research notes before I get where I can not think of how to reword it.  If you are trying to make the most of your time it makes sense to me to rewrite at least once and post elsewhere.  Another thing I do is post backlinks to the original article where ever it is because it is related content and helps with SEO.

6. Elderberry Arts profile image96
    Elderberry Artsposted 5 years ago

No but I have rewritten and improved previous writings to then publish them on Hub pages.

7. cerefo profile image59
    cerefoposted 5 years ago

No I  have not rewritten Hubs for publication elsewhere, because we should choose one site and should stick to it. Having many sites will create confusion and irritation!

working