What is your favourite topic to write about? Does google agree?

1. TFScientist profile image90
    TFScientistposted 5 years ago

What is your favourite topic to write about? Does google agree?

I was looking through my collection of hubs and pondering the link between my favourites and google's favourites.

Does your favourite topic to write about differ from your favourite topic to read about? Are your favourite-topic-hubs your most successful? Are your favourite hubs sometimes your least successful hubs? Why do you think this is?

2. DreamerMeg profile image90
    DreamerMegposted 5 years ago

I actually don't (yet) have a hub on my favourite topic, which is motivation. Google doesn't seem to be very fond of motivation, though I suppose it would be more correct to say that Google doesn't show an awful lot of searches being made for "motivation". I have my own website on motivation and the keyword "motivation" does not show up my website in the first 100 results on Google, although the website appears in the top 100 for "motivation chart" both in the US and the UK. Of my hubs, I suppose my favourite topics are mind mapping, concept mapping influence maps and brainstorming, which to me are all closely related. The most popular one is probably the mind mapping which more people have heard of but the others are also useful for helping to puzzle things out.
    My favourite topics to read about? So many, I don't know where to begin!

3. platinumOwl4 profile image75
    platinumOwl4posted 5 years ago

TFScientist,  my favorite topic in going to be mental liberation. Our minds have been dulled by repeated lies and mediocrity.

working