jump to last post 1-5 of 5 discussions (5 posts)

I absolutely love to write. I have a big imagination. what is an easy way to get

1. Kayla94 profile image60
    Kayla94posted 5 years ago

I absolutely love to write. I have a big imagination. what is an easy way to get published?

I love to write. I have a book I'm working on. It's not finished, but would like
    It's on my bucket list, and I intend on crossing it off smile any suggestions? I have a sample hub of an improvised of my writing. It was what popped in my head, and I typed it.

2. lovebuglena profile image87
    lovebuglenaposted 5 years ago

If you want to publish a book you can publish it with LULU. I've published all my books with them and that's seven books. I am happy with them.

3. duffsmom profile image59
    duffsmomposted 5 years ago

The only sure way to get published easily is to self-publish or do an ebook on Amazon for the Kindle which is fairly easy to do.

Traditional publishing tends to be very difficult and the chances of being published by a publishing house is much like winning the lottery - possible but rare.

It would be nice if becoming a published writer had to do with talent but there are scores of talented, gifted writers who are not able to break into the publisher's lair.

PS. may I make a suggestion?  Break your Hub into paragraphs so it is more appealing to the eye and easier to read.

4. Eunice Stuhlhofer profile image60
    Eunice Stuhlhoferposted 5 years ago

Published with Lulu too and they are good. That is if you want to self publish. But there is also traditional publishing and the issue of agents. Best wishes

5. profile image0
    Joanne M Olivieriposted 5 years ago

I have to agree that self publishing is the way to go.  I used Createspace for my books.  It is a ;print on demand venue which once published also allows you to sell your book on Amazon.com

working