jump to last post 1-5 of 5 discussions (5 posts)

Which is most important to receive in excess on your hubs, Views and Money or Co

1. SonQuioey10 profile image81
    SonQuioey10posted 4 years ago

Which is most important to receive in excess on your hubs, Views and Money or Comments and Feedback?

Some, like me, only get views, not much feedback about the content in regards to it being funny or boring, as if they read it, dozed off, then woke up and clicked out. One has to be in the mood for reading and looking at new things. So which is more important to you, getting more than enough views and and the money that follows, or, getting comments and feedback clicks such as the interesting, funny, awesome etc... buttons.

2. Georgie Lowery profile image95
    Georgie Loweryposted 4 years ago

Personally, the money is nice but I want to see views on my Hubs. If no one is reading, there is no point in writing. My comments are great and I love engaging with the communuity here at HubPages, but a lot of my views come from Google and most folks don't usually leave a comment at all.

3. manatita44 profile image83
    manatita44posted 4 years ago

Hubs are many and varied and are written by writers with different Agenda's. In the same way, readers also ask questions and chose answers according to their Agenda's. This will be obvious, if you read a lot on Hub Pages.

About me? Well, I always say that I am a servant. I try to serve. Indeed I may point people a particular way and give a slightly different slant to their questions or answers, but it's all done with a pure motive and mutual respect.

If you look at the responses to Billy bucs Hubs, you will see a great deal of inspirational answers. We are similar. I make a conscious effort to reach the Heart. Not the emotions, but the spiritual Heart. People also touch me when they get the message. It is a kind of give and take. The whole of life is a giving and a receiving. Here we do it in an uplifting or positive way without expectations. This is the way of service: to offer without expectations.

Yes, Hubs are also of another kind, and perhaps another reader will answer your question differently. May these answers broaden your horizons. Be well.

4. Sherry Hewins profile image94
    Sherry Hewinsposted 4 years ago

View are number one, all good things come from views. Money is the second priority, it's really encouraging when you start making money, even if it's not a lot at least it's going in a positive direction. Comments are nice, but not necessary. As Georgie said, people from outside HubPages do not usually leave them. I don't put much stock in the feedback buttons, but at least it shows they were interested enough to click a button.

5. TNT Husky profile image71
    TNT Huskyposted 4 years ago

Well, money talks, and so do people. But, given the choice between an excess of any of those, I'd take views. It helps me to better understand the differences between the multiple games I write about, and shows me where I need to improve in many other aspects, as well.