jump to last post 1-9 of 9 discussions (9 posts)

Has any of your hubs not receive a single comment?

1. rajan jolly profile image89
    rajan jollyposted 5 years ago

Has any of your hubs not receive a single comment?

Did you analyse what the reason for it could have been?

2. Brett.Tesol profile image50
    Brett.Tesolposted 5 years ago

My first hub I believe (or at least a very early hub) didn't get a single comment and hasn't to this day. To be honest, I didn't even notice it until you mentioned it. All the others seem to be doing ok though, so maybe it is time I revisited and revised a few early hubs...

Good question!

3. Hypersapien profile image36
    Hypersapienposted 5 years ago

I have several that have never received a comment, but I don't take it personally or as an interpretation on the value of the hub - especially if they are getting decent views.  You can't hit it out the park every ime, but I'll take singles and doubles any day of the week.

4. K Kiss profile image81
    K Kissposted 5 years ago

out of my 47 hubs 5 of them didn't get a single comment.

5. WorkAtHomeMums profile image89
    WorkAtHomeMumsposted 5 years ago

I have only been a hubber for 2 weeks and i'd say most of my 20 or so hubs are yet to have a comment.  Some interestingly enough generate more views and comments than those that I expect would. I find it hard to understand at this point .  Ask me in another 6 months and I might be able to pinpoint it.

6. peoplepower73 profile image91
    peoplepower73posted 5 years ago

I have been with hub pages for about four months and I have published 19 hubs with comments that range from 3 to 34.  Three being my hub on Understanding Social Security and 34 being Using RSS Feeds in Hub Pages.

7. vocalcoach profile image96
    vocalcoachposted 5 years ago

My hubs have always recieved a good array of comments. I attribute this to the large amount of followers and friends I have made here on hubpages.

If you want more comments, you must visit more hubs and always leave comments.of your own. This is the number one rule. Also get active in the forums and be sure to share your hubs as well as others on FB, Twitter, Pinterest and such. Follow these suggestions and the comments will come, providing your hubs are helpful and written with good, quality content.

8. flashmakeit profile image69
    flashmakeitposted 5 years ago

I join hub pages four months ago and I have 16 hubs.  Two of those 16 hubs have not received a comment.  I believe the reason those two did not have any comments was because my friends where not interested in those two subject matters.  I have not received a comment from anyone but members of the hub pages.  To tell the truth I do not believe I receive many comments any way.

9. zanaworld profile image65
    zanaworldposted 5 years ago

my first hubpage didn't received any comments so far.  Though I have returned this in October 2008.  This hubpage was README First Hub for the visitors to my hubpages ZanaWorld.

Here is the link to my first hubpage.  Please leave a comment Jollyji, if like the hubpage.