Which small publishing house offers quality, edited eBook content?

1. Storytellersrus profile image80
    Storytellersrusposted 4 years ago

Which small publishing house offers quality, edited eBook content?

Where do hub readers go to find high quality eBooks? If you were to recommend a small publisher with quality, edited content, who would it be?

I am interested in adult fiction and young adult fiction publishers who may already or who might consider publishing online content. But I want a House willing to edit its writers; one whose stories do not have many type-os and whose manuscripts do not belong in the slush pile permanently! In other words, Not vanity houses but publishers who understand writing and are willing to listen to constructive criticism.

I am researching this for my library.

2. Kalmiya profile image79
    Kalmiyaposted 4 years ago

One of the rising Young Adult YA online ePublishers is Month9Books. The site is run by Georgia McBride, a writer herself. They are opening new imprints (other themes) all the time as they are in a phenomenal growth spurt. The site is an exceptional resource for New Adult books and rising star writers in the genre. If you submit a book and are accepted, they provide great editing service and book cover creation as well as some promo services on their site. Check out their website here and good luck!

http://www.month9books.com/

working