My hub is not getting published.Please help!

1. sjkhan profile image74
    sjkhanposted 4 years ago

My hub is not getting published.Please help!

Message from hub pages :
    CONTENT WARNING: This Hub appears to be about abdominal exercise programs
    It appears this Hub might be about abdominal exercise programs, a topic which has become saturated with low-quality Hubs published by affiliate marketers. Because of this, Hubs written on this topic must be of exceptional quality and can not contain affiliate links, or links that point to sales or lead forms. Hubs that don't comply with our rules can be unpublished. However, high-quality, informative Hubs without affiliate, sales or lead form links on this topic are welcome!

2. Sunny River profile image61
    Sunny Riverposted 4 years ago

I would imagine you either don't have enough content or you have too many links or perhaps both.
    If they get overloaded on a topic they up the standards even higher sometimes. They do it to discourage people from making hubs that are basically a big advertisement.
    Without knowing exactly what your hub has in it, I don't know that I can explain more than that. Good luck.

3. Koyna Sen profile image60
    Koyna Senposted 4 years ago

From the above notification, it seems that your hub is not quite informative. HubPages only accept with excellent quality and not the plagiarized one. Try to put your information suing subheadings, bulletings and making paragraphs to make it a friendly reading.  Provide it a catchy title also. You can also support your writings with videos, images. But do not try to promote it with links, since HubPage discourage it a lot.
    Best of luck!

working