jump to last post 1-3 of 3 discussions (6 posts)

What other sites do you write for?

1. Down South Mama profile image84
    Down South Mamaposted 4 years ago

What other sites do you write for?

I keep seeing things about bubblews, bukisa, squidoo, helium, and triond. Has anyone one written for any of these or others, and have had good results?

2. jennakottman profile image60
    jennakottmanposted 4 years ago

I personally haven't written for any of the sites you've listed, but I have heard from many other people that squidoo is another fabulous site to write for. I browse their articles from time to time, but don't write for them (I guess HubPages suits me just fine!), and would definitely suggest you give it a try if you like HubPages and are looking for another similar site.

I would also be interested to see if anyone else has had as much success on another site as they have on HubPages. smile

Down South Mamaposted 4 years agoin reply to this

Yeah I'm really looking forward to writing here. The people seems to be nice, and full of tips so far.

3. duffsmom profile image59
    duffsmomposted 4 years ago

Bubblews. It is great fun over there as it is considered a social media site. I have been paid once there and am halfway to my next payment.  I've never been paid here.

Down South Mamaposted 4 years agoin reply to this

I could see how it will be hard to hit the $50 payout here. How long did you write for Bubblews before you hit your first payment?

2. duffsmom profile image59
      duffsmomposted 4 years agoin reply to this

I joined in May but didn't do much. I would say it took about 3 weeks for the first payout. I have $1.5o until the 2nd one and that has been about 10 days. You do have to work it: read, comment, like, and post but it does work.

working