How do I publish my article on Hubpages after typing it on my computer?
1. Log in to your account.
2. Press 'start a hub'.
3. Follow the instructions.
- you will be asked for the title of your article/hub
- you will have to choose a category for your article/hub (some categories will be probably already displayed according to your title but you can choose something else too)
- you will have to choose a template for your article (this is where things can become complicated, but it really doesn't matter)
- you need to add or delete (depending on your chosen template) modules which can be filled with your text (you can copy past it from your already written document on computer)
- in theory you only need one text module but in reality more modules with subtitles, pictures (credit them properly) and multimedia work better.
Don't forget to have fun!
Copy and pasting into the various modules is about your only option. When I first started, I wrote directly in the modules. I later decided I would do better writing in word and then use the copy and paste approach.
by Darwin S. Carcha4 years ago
Is it okay to publish article I wrote in hubpages.com to other websites like wordpress?I'm planning to create my own blog at wordpress and I'm wondering if those articles that I wrote in Hubpages are possible to publish...
by Gavin Ashford12 months ago
Hi All, I'm newbie here and unknown for submit to our article in hubpage.com, whatever we have created our a/c in hubpages.com where I'm not getting any article submit button, please let us know how to submit article in...
by SuperheroSales5 years ago
I just read a Hub that said that the author was going to go to the freelance website and pay people to write articles for him that he would put on HubPages to make himself money from. That can't be okay with the...
by Pollyanna Jones20 months ago
Can anyone help with this one?I've had notifications of a few of my hubs that have "snipped" with a message explaining that this has been done by a moderator so that my article could be moved to one of the new...
by Shaik Uzma8 months ago
I am not able to receive my confirmation code and is also not letting me to re enter alternate number.Can anybody help me with this?
by GeneralMarketing4 years ago
Article wont publish...it says duplicate, but there is no duplicateHi.My latest article wont publish because it says there is a duplicate however when I look at the article listing there is no duplicate. Can you...
Copyright © 2018 HubPages Inc. and respective owners.
Other product and company names shown may be trademarks of their respective owners.
HubPages® is a registered Service Mark of HubPages, Inc.
HubPages and Hubbers (authors) may earn revenue on this page based on affiliate relationships and advertisements with partners including Amazon, Google, and others.