jump to last post 1-5 of 5 discussions (7 posts)

What words would YOU use to describe Pat Buchanan without using the actual name?

1. gmwilliams profile image86
    gmwilliamsposted 4 years ago

What words would YOU use to describe Pat Buchanan without using the actual name?

https://usercontent1.hubstatic.com/8696540_f260.jpg

2. Attikos profile image79
    Attikosposted 4 years ago

Controversial, articulate, archconservative, sincere, famous, opinionated, disputatious.

3. AMFredenburg profile image82
    AMFredenburgposted 4 years ago

Honest, but a crackpot; antebellum; way too caught up in his own culture.

4. FatFreddysCat profile image99
    FatFreddysCatposted 4 years ago

Let's just say that they wouldn't be printable in a family forum so I'll just keep my keyboard to myself.

1. gmwilliams profile image86
      gmwilliamsposted 4 years agoin reply to this

Ha ha ha.

5. stclairjack profile image83
    stclairjackposted 4 years ago

Pugnacious ....indelicate ...pragamtic

i actualy like the fellow,... i have to frown at how he chooses his words sometimes,.. i dont always agree with him,... but i have to respect the years, experience and POV,... he's very articulate and makes strong arguments on what ever side he decides to come down on,.....

its not his policy stands that I enjoy,... its his evaluation of raw politics,... if you want a brutaly honest apraisal of how something is going to play out in an election,... you ask pat,... he rips his own party to shreds if he feels he's right.

1. AMFredenburg profile image82
      AMFredenburgposted 4 years agoin reply to this

I disagree with most of what he says, but kind of like the guy. Of course, I've been accused of having a "fondness for scoundrels"...he really needs to get into the 21st century in terms of his ethnic views...my God!

working