jump to last post 1-8 of 8 discussions (8 posts)

Besides writing on hubpages; what is your other hobbies? Mine is reading murder

1. lisavanvorst profile image78
    lisavanvorstposted 4 years ago

Besides  writing on hubpages; what is your other hobbies? Mine is reading murder mysteries.

My favorite authors are James Patterson, Stephen King, Tami Hoag, too many to name.

2. hellovictoria profile image96
    hellovictoriaposted 4 years ago

Though it's really what I write about on HubPages, I love cooking and doing DIY projects around the house!

I also enjoy swimming and outdoor adventure sports like rafting, hiking, etc. One of my more involved hobbies is Scuba Diving - I absolutely love it! If you ever get the chance...it's a great thing to experience, even if it's just a once-in-a-lifetime thing! Doing it regularly and going to the right spots to go scuba diving make it a really breathtaking experience.

3. profile image0
    sheilamyersposted 4 years ago

I also love reading good mysteries. I also love researching my family history. When the weather is nice, I like to spend time outside either doing yard work or taking a walk through the woods.

4. Bk42author profile image80
    Bk42authorposted 4 years ago

I like reading true crime novels and working out.

5. profile image0
    Ghaelachposted 4 years ago

After HP my hobbies seem to be split in two parts. In winter do a lot of reading and in the sunny warm summer months you'll find me over at our static caravan on the Dutch/German board. That's where we'll be heading off to in a short while when I answer my mail.
    Ghaelach

6. CraftytotheCore profile image82
    CraftytotheCoreposted 4 years ago

I love murder mysteries as well.  My other hobbies would include crafting, cooking, gardening.  I also love going to flea markets and antique stores when times permits, but I haven't had much time lately.

7. profile image0
    KryssiNykkiposted 4 years ago

I love reading on a whole smile my favorite genres are mystery, fantasy, and supernatural. but some of my other hobbies are sewing, sketching, painting - any form of art really. I also spend far too much time reading manga and watching anime and dramas and videos on YouTube.

8. gposchman profile image81
    gposchmanposted 3 years ago

Besides writing Hubs, commenting and answering questions I write Murder Mysteries.  My latest is the first book in a new series Jonas Watcher: The case of the Running Bag.  I am working on the second The Case of the Bourbon Street Hustler and I am noting the third, no title yet.

working