jump to last post 1-4 of 4 discussions (7 posts)

Has anyone ever did an article based on their life for one day? If so what did y

1. swilliams profile image85
    swilliamsposted 3 years ago

Has anyone ever did an article based on their life for one day? If so what did you discover?

Have you ever thought about keeping a journal of your life for a day, providing pictures and all? If so, what did you discover about yourself? Reality shows do it all the time. I know the Hub Community is just as exciting!

2. Vvitta profile image60
    Vvittaposted 3 years ago

the problem with most of us is the believe that our lives are not interesting enough or dramatic enough to be of interesting enough. That's why we write. Here we can shape the world the way we want it to be and move the characters the way we seem fit.
    So, no. I rather get involved in the reality of my imaginative world.

1. swilliams profile image85
      swilliamsposted 3 years agoin reply to this

Thanks for you comment Vvitta! I wish I could do that, but reality keeps sucking me back in.

3. Venkatachari M profile image56
    Venkatachari Mposted 3 years ago

It's a good idea. But nobody dealt it that way as you put it, I think. There are many blogs on ones life experiences. But they are based on longer periods of life experiences. Dealing with a single day is a very typical one not contemplated till now.

4. HLKeeley profile image82
    HLKeeleyposted 3 years ago

I never did a reflection of one day because my life is boring! lol I know it is. I wake up, I eat, I run to the store, etc. People that blog write more about reflections of their day, but I really think that those who Vlog show 5 minutes from their day and its clips. Those who watch do not think about the in between time. One Youtuber said "I know my life looks exciting and busy, but its really actually boring." If I did do that I would do it on blogger, but I cannot commit to it. I like creative writing and articles for Hubpages. If this is something you are interested in I would love to see the venture!

1. Venkatachari M profile image56
      Venkatachari Mposted 3 years agoin reply to this

Our daily life looks more monotonous and something like a machine's life. We get up and do the same things done yesterday or days before with a little bit change like changing one or two menus and changing clothes but much of it is the same routine.

2. swilliams profile image85
      swilliamsposted 3 years agoin reply to this

Hi HLKeeley! I like your articles, and your profile pic is cute! I like the background!  I bet your breakfast is exciting and your trip  to the store is amazing! I like watching other people do stuff that I don't like to do, I'm easily entertained!

working