jump to last post 1-3 of 3 discussions (6 posts)

Hello everyone . I m here to know to write a motivational book ? I mean from whe

1. Sachin Prince profile image58
    Sachin Princeposted 3 years ago

Hello everyone .
    I m here to know to write a motivational book ? I mean from where should I start it

2. bethperry profile image90
    bethperryposted 3 years ago

I would suggest you begin with a prologue or forward on the subject of what experiences in your life make you knowledgeable on the subject. For example: if it is a book about losing weight, start with filling in your reading audience of your knowledge what it means to be overweight, how you got overweight and why you decided to lose the weight. And end the forward with a brief explanation as to why you wish to share your knowledge and guidance with readers in the chapters that follow.

Sachin Princeposted 3 years agoin reply to this

Yeah mam i am totally agreed by you but right now i am not a big public figure or a big successful person right now i m only a student so i wanna write a book on "motivation" people for happy life and to be a successfull life

2. bethperry profile image90
      bethperryposted 3 years agoin reply to this

Sachin Prince, so what if you're an unknown? Perhaps it is this book that is going to make your name. I say if you are excited about this project, go for it and see where it leads you!

3. vily_far profile image75
    vily_farposted 3 years ago

I am an ebook author and I suggest starting with personal experience that is relevant. You don't have to be a guru or a popular author to share your two cents of wisdom. Sharing a personal tale or an anecdote will tell the reader why you are qualified to give tips and motivational suggestions. Plus, readers love this approach over the one that sounds distanced and impartial.

Sachin Princeposted 3 years agoin reply to this

Thanx vily thats a great answer thanx a lot again now i feel so good

working