What is the best form of reading?

1. ktnptl profile image85
    ktnptlposted 3 years ago

What is the best form of reading?

What is the best form of reading? Paper books, eBooks, kindle versions or audio books (I know audio books are not reading technically but still).

https://usercontent2.hubstatic.com/9080131_f260.jpg

2. dahoglund profile image83
    dahoglundposted 3 years ago

I think it depends on the individual's taste and choice of reading material.  Many people listen to audio books when they are traveling or commuting by car. ebooks are sometimes favored by people who want several books handy and do not find it convenient to carry a lot of hardbound or paper books with them. It is a matter of which is best for the circumstances.

3. M. T. Dremer profile image96
    M. T. Dremerposted 3 years ago

I would personally have to say that paper books are still the best. I love that ereaders can carry countless books around at all times (and access new ones from almost anywhere). But, for me, reading was always a way to 'unplug'. Between television, video games, computers and cell phones, it's easy to feel dependent on technology (or worse, trapped by it). So, picking up a paper book has always been my way of stepping away from all that. My feelings about it might change over time, but right now I still favor the physical page.

working