jump to last post 1-6 of 6 discussions (7 posts)

Do vampires exist?

1. profile image60
    QueenBriposted 3 years ago

Do vampires exist?

2. FatFreddysCat profile image99
    FatFreddysCatposted 3 years ago

Ummmmmmmmm.... No.

There, that was easy.

3. Arachnea profile image76
    Arachneaposted 3 years ago

Depends on who you're asking. In the minds of writers who write vampire stories, yes, they do exist. They share their various encounters with them and those experiences of others who have had the pleasure and good fortune to be in the company of any of their kind. Bram Stoker was the first to "come out of the closet" with his tale of the father of vampires, "Dracula." Since then many more have done likewise in spite of fears of ostracization and disbelief on the part of their readership.

Hopefully this helps.

4. lisavollrath profile image97
    lisavollrathposted 3 years ago

I'm not so sure. I've met a few people who can suck the life out of a room the moment they walk in...

Kidding. Vampires are a myth.

1. profile image60
      QueenBriposted 3 years agoin reply to this

LOL. Yes, I definitely agree with that. Some people literally suck the life out of the room and they are not vampires.

5. M. T. Dremer profile image95
    M. T. Dremerposted 3 years ago

In fiction, yes, in the real world, no. Unless you're referring to vampire bats. Those do exist, as do many other blood-sucking creatures. Though none of them are immortal hotties with trendy hair.

6. profile image0
    IslamWashiaposted 3 years ago

Yes, they exist
    But not in the same way like movies, they can’t fly and they don’t have super powers, be patient in your search on the net and you will find the truth.