jump to last post 1-3 of 3 discussions (4 posts)

Once deleted from another site can I publish the same on HubPages?

1. Aniket Lawand profile image72
    Aniket Lawandposted 3 years ago

Once deleted from another site can I publish the same on HubPages?

I have previously written for another site and now moved on to HubPages. I wanted to know once I delete the content from that website can I republish them on Hub. I tried to publish a couple of articles on Hubpages but then they got a duplicate Tag on it. I have written the original ones as well, not that I am copy pasting someone else's work.
    So simply I would like to know can I republish my work after deleting from the earlier sites without getting a duplicate TAG.

2. profile image0
    sheilamyersposted 3 years ago

Sure. Sometimes it takes a while after deleting the old page before you stop getting the duplicate warning. That has something to do with a "cache". Unfortunately, I'm not smart enough at computers to know exactly what that means. Hopefully, someone else can explain it and tell you what you can do to make sure it gets removed completely from the other site more quickly.

1. Aniket Lawand profile image72
      Aniket Lawandposted 3 years agoin reply to this

thanks Sheila, your answer helps.

3. LoisRyan13903 profile image80
    LoisRyan13903posted 3 years ago

Yeah it takes a few days.  I am slowing moving the articles I wrote for Associated Content over here.  But I should Google the first sentence of your article and see if it appears elsewhere.  I have had issues of people copying my articles and posting it on their blogs

working