jump to last post 1-5 of 5 discussions (5 posts)

Weebly or wikinut?

1. peachpurple profile image81
    peachpurpleposted 2 years ago

Weebly or wikinut?

Would you rather write at weebly or wikinut? Besides writing at hubpages. Is earnings similar to hubpages?

2. poppyr profile image98
    poppyrposted 2 years ago

Wikinut is a proven scam. People who earn a lot have been known to have their accounts suddenly disappear with no warning. I used to write for Wikinut and you earn a tiny, tiny amount. Don't go there. I've never tried Weebly so I can't comment on that.

3. LindaSmith1 profile image60
    LindaSmith1posted 2 years ago

Weebly is a company where you create your own website.  it is not a content farm.  I prefer creating sites on Weebly and avoiding content farms.  I make a lot more cash from my own sites.

4. Lorelei Cohen profile image61
    Lorelei Cohenposted 2 years ago

Did you mean Whizzly? Quite a few people write there and have success. Like anything it all depends upon the amount of effort put in as to your odds of succeeding. There are a few other sites as well    
    Spacial-anomaly.com, writedge.com, goodyguides.com, dailytwocents.com are a few of my favorites because I know the people who have started them. When Squidoo was having difficulty with their system quite a few writers set off to create their own publishing platforms and many are doing quite well.

5. Dean Traylor profile image93
    Dean Traylorposted 2 years ago

Can't make money off of wikinut anymore. New policy: they're not paying their writers. Luckily they have given those who have work there to delete their accounts.

working