jump to last post 1-4 of 4 discussions (6 posts)

How to live an enjoyable life?

1. asslmy profile image60
    asslmyposted 2 years ago

How to live an enjoyable life?

2. dashingscorpio profile image86
    dashingscorpioposted 2 years ago

Life is a (personal) journey.
    Know yourself, Love yourself, Trust yourself.
    It's next to impossible to enjoy life unless you are being true to yourself. Consciously choose to spend time doing the things you want to do and being around people you enjoy spending time with as much as possible. You're responsible for your own happiness!
    The world may not owe you anything but you owe yourself the world!

asslmyposted 2 years agoin reply to this

"Life is a (personal) journey.

Know yourself, Love yourself, Trust yourself. "

"The world may not owe you anything but you owe yourself the world!"

Great words, thank you very much

3. profile image0
    Surabhi Kauraposted 2 years ago

Cherishing the little things – seeing the sun rising, hearing the birds twitter, tasting delicious foods and fruits, offering your hand to humanity, remaining content with your lifestyle and, of course, having a kind heart that listens.

Life is a matter of personal satisfaction. It should be lived with your own set of rules and principles, others' shoulders are only needed to carry the coffins.

asslmyposted 2 years agoin reply to this

"Life is a matter of personal satisfaction. It should be lived with your own set of rules and principles, others' shoulders are only needed to carry the coffins"

Thank you for this wonderful words

4. liesl5858 profile image81
    liesl5858posted 2 years ago

How to live an enjoyable life? Well they say that "Life is not a bed of Roses". Life is for living and it is up to us individuals to find our own personal journey. We are given by God this wonderful life and we should appreciate and make use of it for the good of others and ourselves really. It is hard to generalise how to enjoy life because of each individuals life circumstances but I believe that we can enjoy life if we want to.

I do enjoy living my life to how I want it to be and generally I am happy with my life. I have faced some struggles along the way but life is not always a bed of roses.

working