jump to last post 1-3 of 3 discussions (5 posts)

Eastern style gentleman vs western style gentleman, which is better?

1. profile image59
    peter565posted 2 years ago

Eastern style gentleman vs western style gentleman, which is better?

(Gentlemen in western culture: A classy man, highly cultured, high mannered, well dressed, eat and act and always act according to a set of strict formal custom, do not mingle with lower culture activity) (Gentlemen in Eastern culture: A humble and loving man, allied with good, hate evil [those who harm others], not afraid to support good and rebel against evil authority, subject to this, respect other people and is always responsible, think for himself) Which style of gentleman do you think is better

2. Happy Moment profile image79
    Happy Momentposted 2 years ago

It greatly depends on the taste and the likes of a person. That is why you will see some girls who can only date bad boys

3. MarieLB profile image83
    MarieLBposted 2 years ago

In answer to your question, I would not date one or the other.  There are some aspects of each personality that I do not like.

Your descriptions are quite specific - nearly cartoonish- of a type of man.  Men cover a very wide spectrum of personalities, and it would be so difficult to have two personalities to represent them.

1. profile image59
      peter565posted 2 years agoin reply to this

Why do people associate gentlemen with dating?  I am not asking about dating sad

2. MarieLB profile image83
      MarieLBposted 2 years agoin reply to this

Maybe it is my mistake peter565.   Your question is "which is better".  Better for what, or Better in which setting?  Will you please clarify?

working