jump to last post 1-3 of 3 discussions (10 posts)

If you can be someone else for a day, who will that be?

1. shares profile image77
    sharesposted 2 years ago

If you can be someone else for a day, who will that be?

2. tsadjatko profile image60
    tsadjatkoposted 2 years ago

https://usercontent1.hubstatic.com/12829916_f260.jpg

What do you mean?

Just being someone else means I wouldn't know me or be me so I wouldn't know I was once someone else (that would be the original me) so I wouldn't experience whatever the someone else for a day would experience because I won't be me, me won't exist. So as far as we can tell we all could be someone else right at this minute and wouldn't know it because "we" wouldn't be we as soon as we became the someone elses, of course unless some of us who pick someone else pick one of us who is picking someone else. Then ourselves would still exist but they wouldn't be us since we are someone else.

So I think we need more specifics on this question to make sense of it unless it is a trick question and you wanted to get senseless answers. If so this is the place to do it, Hub pages Q&As.

1. tsadjatko profile image60
      tsadjatkoposted 2 years agoin reply to this

delete this comment Chevy put it in wrong place

3. fpherj48 profile image76
    fpherj48posted 2 years ago

Alan......I certainly hope you are not too quick to label Tsad a babbling loon because I understand him and totally agree.  You may get some answers that appear to make more sense but I assure you, they are impostors pretending to be someone else.

1. tsadjatko profile image60

A babbling loon?THAT would be OK with me,just don't take what I said personally,it was not meant as some sort of personal attack but was actually my way of saying there is no one I'd rather be,even for a dayif it means I can't be me.ThanksPaula!

2. fpherj48 profile image76
      fpherj48posted 2 years agoin reply to this

I see that clearly, T......no one but YOU could have written your comment.  It was straight out of a Chevy Chase film.

3. tsadjatko profile image60

Did I tell you people used to say I remind them of him? But better looking (I added that, hasn't really been said, but I can tell by their body language when they say I remind them of Chevy they are taken aback by my ruggedly handsome looks).

4. fpherj48 profile image76

Go back to bed, T......you obviously need more sleep.

5. tsadjatko profile image60

I would have bet you'd say "taken back? yeah, way back!" I think you've had too much sleep or more likely that is just you being merciful to the less fortunate when it comes to...everything (enter the Martian).

6. fpherj48 profile image76

Oh, no doubt I am merciful.  Pls note the words "Sympathy & Empathy"......these are gifts given to the PATHETIC.   (I assume tsUd had rUgged good looks......perhaps tsAd has rAgged good looks?)

working